A dental implant is used for curing a wide range of problems. Thus, right from bad or falling teeth to bad breath and periodontal diseases, all can be corrected by dental implants. Since it is a surgical procedure, it is apt to consult experts like Town & Country Dentistry for the Best Dental Implant surgery in Granville, Ohio. It increases the ability to chew and taste food and also provides the stability needed.
It would be proper to understand the Dental implant Procedure beforehand. the same is summarised in the following points:
- Consultation: A proper consultation with the dentist can help determine if the surgical procedure is at all needed. Furthermore, they can also find out your needs, the possible and special procedures that need to be undertaken.
- Examination: The second step, having a dental examination, is of utmost importance. This would involve taking impressions of your teeth and additional procedures that may be taken. Also, by using a 3D CT scan, Town & Country Dentistry, can determine the precise area where the implants are needed and also the quality and density of your bone. This is done diligently to ensure there are no faults in the placement procedure.
- Placement procedure: Since this is a surgical procedure, sedation may be used as required to make it pain-free. The whole procedure is completed in a single sitting. This may comprise removing the bad tooth or any part left and placing the dental implants on the jaw bone. On top of this, the replacement teeth are placed.
- Time to set up: The time required for these implants to set differs from person to person. This depends on the healing of the soft tissues surrounding it. It may require a few weeks or months.
- Dental Implant Care: It is very essential to take regular care of your implants as well as your teeth. thus, brushing twice every day, flossing and regular cleaning and check-ups must be done.
This is an intricate procedure requiring professional treatment. If you are searching for a Dental Implant near me, refer to the best Cosmetic Dental Implant Dentist, Town & Country Dentistry.